21 Day Fix Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
1 6inch whole wheat tortilla shell
1/2 small gala apple
1/2 purple container of frozen strawberries (partially thawed)
1 tsp of coconut oil
2 tsps of raw sugar (coffee section, max amount for day)
Cinnamon to taste (Free)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Put your teaspoon of coconut oil in a small dish and melt it in the microwave (should only take a few seconds).
- In a small dish place one of your teaspoons of raw sugar and sprinkle some cinnamon in until you get a nice even mixture of cinnamon to sugar. Place bowl to the side.
- Take the tortilla shell and put it on a cutting board. Brush some of the coconut oil onto the tortilla shell until it has a slight coating over the whole shell. Then sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the tortilla shell.
- Cut the tortilla into small triangles (chips), and then transfer the chips over to a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- While the chips are baking take your partially thawed strawberries and blend them and also dice up your apple into small pieces. Put the diced apples and blended strawberries into a small bowl. Sprinkle over your last teaspoon of sugar and mix. Put the bowl to the side
- Once the chips are done, let them cool and then enjoy!