I have yet to see where I am at with my results for Brazil Butt Lift. In all honesty it has been hard sticking with that program because my heart just isn't in it. Although I think it's a great and effective program I'm just not all that into it and I need to do what makes me happy. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to trim down their lower half but I will be going back to my favorite hybrid of programs (21 Day Fix, Les Mills Combat & Pump, and Turbo Fire) until I get the 21 Day Fix Extreme in the mail.
Speaking of the 21 Day Fix Extreme, as of Monday it has officially launched and I am beyond excited to start that program. I had such great results with the first one that I can't wait to see what kind of results I will get with the extreme version. I should get the program within the next weeks but won't offically start the program until February 16th. I will be starting a special challenge group for anyone who is interested in starting the 21 Day Fix so if you are interested in joining this group please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
This week I was able to create two recipes, a 21 Day Fix Recipe and also a Low Calorie Recipe as well. For the 21 Day Fix I had been hungry for Fried Chicken so I decided to created a baked version but with a crispy crunchy coating that would fulfill my craving.
21 Day Fix Baked "Fried" Chicken
Serves 1. 1 serving equals 1 red, 1/2 yellow, and 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
- Place the olive oil in a small bowl and the breadcrumbs in a second small bowl and place to the side.
- Tenderize the chicken breast with a meat mallet and leave whole or cut into strips if desired.
- Dip the chicken in the olive oil, coat both sides, and then transfer the chicken over to the breadcrumbs and coat the chicken with breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken for 25 to 30 or until golden brown. Enjoy
With the Super Bowl on Sunday I was craving some Game Day food but didn't want to completely ruin my healthy eating so I came up with a trimmed down version of my favorite party food - Buffalo Chicken Dip. Minus the cream cheese this recipe could even be fixed approved so swapping the cream cheese for an additional 1/2 cup of plain fat free greek yogurt would do the trick.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serves 16 (1/4 cup). Per Serving: 49 calories, 3.1g fat, 3.5g protein
- 2 cups pre-cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 pack of 1/3 fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt Plain
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Franks Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons of Ranch Seasoning Powder
- In a crockpot combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on Medium heat and periodically stir until hot. Enjoy