21 Day Fix Approved - Salmon Cakes
Makes 2 servings (4 Cakes). 1 serving = 2 cakes (2 red, 1/2 yellow 2 tsp)
- 2 small (5oz each) cans of boneless pink salmon in water drained *less sodium then tuna!
- 1 yellow container of whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Seasoning to taste (optional)
- In a small bowl take the drained salmon and mix in the breadcrumbs, egg, sand optional seasoning. Mix until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Form mixture into 6 patties.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and turn stove onto medium heat. Once warm add in the salmon cakes and cook until gold on both sides. Serve & Enjoy
I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to load my 1st vlog. I filmed it tonight and planned on getting it up here with this recipe but have had difficulty loading it onto YouTube due to the internet working at snail speed. If you do have any suggestions though for any recipe or blog feel free to send me an e-mail. Tomorrow's Vlog will be a quick review on the new FitBit Surge!