After one week of doing Brazil Butt Lift I was able to lose a pound and 1/2 inch from each of these areas: waist, hips, butt, and each thigh! To some that might not be much but to me that is pretty awesome especially about my thighs. Typically it would take me several weeks to loose just a half an inch from each thigh but with all these lower body exercises it's really transforming my body.
Like I mentioned before I am doing the slimming workout calendar. With that calendar it has several days throughout the week that you are suppose to do two workouts. Typically a resistance video along with the cardio. Since there are two videos I decided to mix it up a little and instead of doing the Brazil Butt Lift cardio video I have been doing one of the 21 Day Fix Videos. I am hoping with combining the two programs I will be able to see even better results! Food wise I am still following the 21 Day Fix, but will admit I had a few slips this week, but nothing too big. With being in my last semester of school on top of a full time job, and taking care of my family it's been hard not to cave but I have managed to do pretty awesome. To be honest I think the only thing that has kept me from binging is my Shakeology in the morning.
For this week's 21 Day Fix Recipe I wanted to do something Italian and Cheesy but with Chicken and not beef so I decided to make ricotta and spinach stuffed Chicken. Surprisingly even though it was stuff with veggies my daughter actually loved it and even asked for seconds! (Than is unheard of!)
21 Day Fix Ricotta & Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Equals 4 Servings (1/2 Breast). 1 Serving = 1 Red, 1 Green, 1/2 Yellow, and 1/4 Blue
- 2 medium to large boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (loosely packed) spinach
- 4 to 5 small cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Butterfly cut and tenderize (with a meat mallet) the two chicken breast, then set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the ricotta, egg, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- In a food processor chop up the spinach until fine (but not a paste) add into mixture. Then do the same with the cherry tomatoes.
- Mix all of the ingredients well and then place the half of the mixture into each breast.
- Coat the top side of each chicken breast with 1/4 of the breadcrumbs. Transfer each breast over to a non stick baking sheet with the coated side down. Add the remaining breadcrumbs to each breast.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is fully cooked. Enjoy!
As promised I also have a low calorie recipe. This recipe is pretty close to being 21 Day Fixed approved and actually is if you are on a higher tier and have more then 2 purple containers again. But for me this falls into the low calorie group. This recipe was found on PopSugar.
Cherry Chip Vegan Icecream
- 2 cups of fresh cherries (or frozen)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of dairy-free chocolate chips (or regular if you are not vegan)
- Wash and dry the cherries and remove the pits. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours if using fresh.
- Peel the banana and also place this in the freezer four only about an hour.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the almond milk into an ice cube tray and freeze for 3 hours as well.
- Place the frozen cherries, half frozen banana, and almond milk ice cubes in a food processor and mix until completely smooth for several minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and immediately Enjoy :)