It's only been a little over a week since the Hot for the Holidays group started back up and I am beyond elated to see how far my group has come on their weight loss goals. Even though the fattest holiday of the season has past everyone in my group has managed to stay on point with their goals while still enjoying their favorite holiday treats. It just goes to show that with the general 80/20 rule and keeping moderation in mind you can really transform you body while not depriving yourself.
With that said there are only a couple more weeks until Christmas is here and then we will be celebrating the start of another year. On Instagram I posted about my January 5th Challenge Group, A New You for a New Year, that will begin January 5th. I have decided that this group will not only focus on getting you bikini ready for the summer but also on personal development by focusing on positive self talk and creating and focusing on personal goals. There are only a couple of spots left for this small group so if you are interested please send me an e-mail (email@example.com) with the subject New You for a New Year.
This week's Recipe...
Chocolate Shakeology Mug Cake
Serves 1: 1 Red, 1 Yellow, and 2 tsp from Coffee Section
- 1 scoop of chocolate shakeology
- 2 Tbsp of coconut flour or almond flour
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 tsp of organic sugar
- a sprinkle of baking powder
- a splash of vanilla
- In a coffee mug place all ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on high in microwave for about 60 seconds and then mix
- Place back in the microwave and cook for another 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Enjoy!